Add-ons are modules you can add to your Coviu account for a small additional fee. Add-ons work with Professional and API accounts and can be switched on and off in the Settings area of your account.
Addons expand the functionality of Coviu Video Telehealth calls, and are implemented like an App store.
We have now opened up our Addon Marketplace to third parties, such as; ELR Resource Plugin, Pearson Wisc Plugin and Rosemary Health Plugin
By building an Addon, patient data can be surfaced within the end to end encrypted video call, and connected to outside resources where appropriate.
- Addons are small applications that bring additional functionality to Coviu Video Telehealth calls.
- Addons are installed from the Addon Marketplace, much like apps from the Apple App store.
- Addons can be created by third parties to for deployment on Coviu, and in this page you'll find out how.
- Would you like your product and Coviu to work seamlessly in parallel?
- Consider a Link Integration instead of an Addon
- Would you like to embed Coviu in your product?
- Consider our Session API instead of an Addon
- Would you like to embed your product inside Coviu?
- Would a screen share suffice? If so, Coviu can do that without modification.
- If a screenshare isn't sufficient, you should consider an Addon and continue below. Usually an Addon is most appropriate if input or rich interaction is required from the patient.
Timeline is typically 4-6 weeks from inception to public launch, with these steps
- Partner: Reviews the Coviu user flow and decides on the most appropriate position for their Addon
- Partner: Contact Coviu to request access to the Partner Service Desk
- Parter: Review sample code in this repo, and create a new Addon
- Coviu & Partner: Decide on timeline for shared marketing, PR and launch activities
- Partner: Submit Addon code at least 2 weeks before planned launch date
- Coviu charges practices (not patients) then remit fees to vendors each month
- Practices are billed in their usual cycle
- Addons are generally priced per month
Updated almost 3 years ago